OK, there are people who will remain unnamed who have sent me email demands for Ian photos (MOM!) and I diligently stayed up late last night organizing, but I'm still not ready to unveil them. You will just have to be patient!
In the meantime, I will try to satisfy you with more anecdotes.
Ms. Jenn told me that on Friday, Ian and Archana (a.k.a., Ana) were sitting together at the table and Ms. Pat said, "Remember when Ian used to love Archana?" and then she started singing, "Ian and Archana sitting in a tree..." Ian looked up at her very seriously and yelled, "NO! Ian and Archana sitting at THE TABLE!"
When I picked him up the other evening I asked Jenn if she was the one who said, "Beautiful!" and Jenn said it was probably Pat. I told her that one morning Ian pretended to cut my hair with his plastic scissors ("I cutting Mommy's hair.") and then he sat back, reviewed his work and said, "Beautiful!" He also does that when he combs my hair for me. And when we were in Florida, I said to Jeff, "Look at my leg!" and showed him my 10 mosquito bites, and Ian craned his neck to look at my leg and said, "Beautiful!" Anyway, so I asked Ian, "Is Jenn beautiful?" He responded, "No, Mommy beautiful!" AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment