Thursday, February 09, 2006
You have to take the bad with the good. Not all news about Ian can be all cute and sweet-smelling. The poor guy had not pooped since Monday. I was expecting the worst last night, but still nothing. He woke 11:00, 2:30 and 3:15. At 3:15, he wouldn't go back to sleep and I had to rock him for 20 minutes. I thought he might be uncomfortable from the lack of pooping, so I was rubbing his little belly. This morning, he woke up at 7:00 and still nothing. So he had a bottle and I changed him and we watched some Sesame Street. Then he was playing in my room while I got dressed and he followed me into the bathroom and stood at the bathtub looking very serious. He stood like that for a while. He did it some more by my desk chair. I figured something was up. At 8:15, I put him on the changing table and it was quite overwhelming! A very, very full diaper. He thought it was pretty funny. With that done, his appetite has apparently returned and he ate half a banana and a lot of Cheerios on the train, then fell asleep again. I just figured you should all know the stinky side of Ian.
1 comment:
You know not of what you request. Trust me, it's better that there are no photos.
Post a Comment