Monday, February 06, 2006

Ian has been very sleepy and drinking a lot of milk for the past couple of days. I'm wondering if he's going through a growth spurt or teething. He fell asleep on the train ride in this morning and slept soundly until we got to school. He woke up when I took him out and was very clingy and started crying sooooo pathetically when Christina took him from me. Of course, within seconds (and the sight of crackers) he stopped.

He really enjoyed his bath tonight. He was tossing water out over his shoulder and playing with shampoo bottles. He didn't want to get out and totally ignored me. I told him we would read a book and he ignored me. I held out my arms and he ignored me. Finally, I said, "Let's go talk to Daddy!" and he looked up at me and said, "Dah-dee!" and held his arms out to me. When I put him in front of the computer screen, he stuck out his hand and said, "Dah-dee." I hope he's not confusing the computer with Jeff!

No comments: