He had a great day at school today, even taking a two-hour nap. He seemed a bit sleepy on the train, but he was probably still hungry (that appetite of his) so he didn't fall asleep. When we got home, I gave him a bath. He really loves taking baths. He was splashing away, having a great time. Here he is post-bath (after he put up quite a fight about getting dressed).
Then he played in his pen while I made his dinner. This time I used almost the whole egg (I took out about half of the egg white) and made him a cheese omelet. He snarfed that down while feeding himself whole-grain pasta. He just kept eating and eating. Finally, I just stopped and took him out of the high chair.We talked to Daddy on the computer. Ian was doing his "Uh oh" thing because he kept tipping over his walker.
Ian really loves "Goodnight Moon". He sits so quietly and really looks at each page. When I finished reading, I asked him if he wanted nai-nai. He looked at the bottle and spit out his pacifier. He saw the bottle while I was reading, but didn't make any fuss about it.
Hard to believe that he'll be 11 months old tomorrow. He's growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment