Sunday, November 13, 2005

I forgot to mention that he has two new teeth! The lower teeth on the right and left of the two bunny teeth that he has already came in over the past week or so. I'm wondering if his colds coincide with his teething.

He ate like a champ again today. For lunch, he not only had a chicken and basil omelet, he also had whole grain pasta and banana. I was getting worried because he would not stop eating the pasta. I'm never sure if I should stop feeding him in case he is overeating or just let him eat until he's full. Luckily, he stopped after having a couple of pieces of banana.

Poor guy was very sleepy today. He napped from 12:00 to 12:40, then fell asleep while we were out walking around 4:00. He woke up at 6:00, but was extremely cranky. He inhaled a bottle and got even crankier. Then he peed all over himself (and me) on the changing table and was fighting me. I finally got him dressed and gave him another bottle. He sucked down a couple of ounces and seemed much calmer. He wanted me to read to him, so I read him "Goodnight Moon". When I finished, he started crying and stopped as soon as I started reading it again. I read it three times before he got tired of it and took the bottle again. I put him down around 7:00 and he cried that heartbreaking cry of his, like he's saying, "Why did you leave me all by myself in the dark?" But within 10 minutes, he was done.

Hopefully, he will sleep until 7:00 a.m.!!!

No comments: