Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ian was 11 months old today. I can't even believe it. When I dropped him off this morning I stayed for a while to feed him the rest of his banana. He was playing with the walker and he actually pushed it in front of him while he walked today! Ok, so he was walking at a 45 degree angle to the floor because he couldn't quite keep up with the walker, but he was definitely on his feet!

I loved watching him with the other boys. Ian certainly holds his own. Little Jason came up to me and was having quite a one-sided conversation with me. He was gesturing and babbling and then would pause and cock his head to one side and wait for me to say something. Big Leo was bringing me toys and piling them in front of me. Luke was having his breakfast. Javier was screaming his head off (he's still got separation anxiety issues). Ian, Jason and Leo would all go for the walker at the same time. Ian would just push Jason, but since Jason can walk very well, he could take the walker and leave. Leo was like the friendly giant that just sits and watches as the toy gets snatched from him.

Tomorrow is Ian's class picture, so I have to go iron his shirt and get his outfit ready!

No comments: