Well, Ian woke up with a little cough this morning. It was kind of wet sounding, but he only coughed occasionally and he woke up in a great mood (he slept from about 8:30 pm until about 7:15 am). Here he is all dressed and ready, waiting for us to get ready.
His teachers say he is very preppy, and I would have to say this is one of his preppier outfits.
But around 2:40 pm, his teacher Christina called to say that he coughed while he took his 2 hour nap (hooray! for the nap, not the coughing) and woke up crying and coughing and being very clingy. So I called Jeff to go over to get him while I called the pediatrician. We took him to get it checked out and had to wait an hour and a half because of all of the kids waiting there. I guess it's the season. But Ian was very well-behaved and only cried when the doctor tried to examine him (nobody likes to have that thing stuck in your ear). He is running a slight fever and is slightly congested. The doctor prescribed some meds and we're back to nebulizing him. He passed out after having a little bit of dinner around 8:30 pm. I'm hoping he'll feel much better by tomorrow because we have friends coming over to visit. He is really cruising around these days. His teachers think that he'll grow up to be the class clown because he can be such a joker. You can tell that he gets it now and will do things to make us laugh. Like the other day when he pressed the lid of a take-out container against his face and we laughed, so he kept on doing it. He is such a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment