Thursday, September 20, 2007
Ian has a baby, too!
We've been telling Ian for a while now that Mommy has a baby in her belly. We also have belly comparing contests to see who has the biggest belly in the family. Mommy and Daddy were neck in neck for a while, but Mommy seems to have pulled ahead recently. Ian does his best and sucks in his breath and sticks his belly way out. So cute. You just have to see it in person. Last night, he asked, "Does Ian have a baby in his belly?" and I told him no. He looked at me and was very insistent "Ian has a baby in his belly!" So I asked him where and he stuck out his belly, pulled up his shirt and pointed to his belly button. "Ian has a baby!" Daddy and I both told him it was a belly button, not a baby, but Ian was quite adamant that it was a baby. Hmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment