
I don't have any pictures of him at the dealer, but I do have some of him enjoying his first grilled cheese sandwich (after finishing a bowl of broccoli!). He was flirting with the camera.
Then he ripped off his bib, but continued to eat with gusto.On Sunday, we spent the whole day shopping. Ian slept through our trip to Costco and woke up when we got to Stew Leonard's.
Here's the "I just woke up and am not completely awake" look. He thoroughly enjoyed eating meatballs in tomato sauce at Stew's. He ate two huge meatballs (in addition to his cheese sandwich). In the afternoon, we went to the shoe store and got Ian new shoes because his shoes were getting tight. He didn't like the salesgirl and cried when we put him on the floor to walk in the new shoes. Luckily, there was a big dog in the store and he was completely distracted by it and stopped crying. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the Honda dealer and test drove an Odyssey (minivan).
Here's Ian on the changing table (in a good mood for once).Today at school, Christina said Ian was pushing little Anna around on a little car/scooter. He loves pushing the car Grandpa and Abuelita gave him at home, so I'm sure he was very excited when he saw it at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment