Ian was in a great mood tonight. Happy and smiling on the train except when I didn't give the correct type of snack. He wanted the wagon wheel, so I gave it to him. He took two bites and gave it back to me and kept looking at the snack container (which also had Goldfish crackers in it). So I gave him a fish. Noooo, not what His Majesty wanted, so he started to whine. I gave him his old wheel back. Noooo, still not what His Majesty wanted and he threw it on the floor. I gave him a fresh, whole wagon wheel. Smiles, happiness, angels singing, all is right with the world.
We got home and he promptly ate half of my dinner (we picked up chicken from Boston Market). He inhaled a chicken thigh, but refused any vegetables. Sometimes all he wants is veggies, but if there is chicken around, he's 100% carnivorous.
After dinner he had his bath. He was still in a great mood and goofing around in the tub, bailing out water with his cups. I put a cup on his head (he always finds that hilarious) and then he tried to put one on his own head. Pretty silly. There are more bathtime antics and photos, but I will save that for the next post.


No comments:
Post a Comment