Ian and I were on our own today after Grandpa left this morning. We went for a walk to the post office and the dry cleaners and got back just before it started to rain. The weather has been really warm lately -- in the low 50's. 
Ian just started a new thing today. He actually holds his toy phone to his ear (well, in the vicinity of his ear) and babbles like he's having a conversation.
He was in a great mood as usual. He's gotten quite mischievous and seems to have developed a sense of humor. I was wiggling my eyebrows at him and he thought it was hysterical.
He did go under the table today (after pulling off one sock) and sure enough, he pooped. Here he is caught in the act:I think he's going to be a very studious boy. He knows his books and loves "reading". We were downstairs after dinner and he was playing. To lure him upstairs, I told him that we were going to read, which didn't mean much to him. But when I listed his books -- Brown Bear, Goodnight Moon, Five Little Ladybugs, Hop on Pop -- he lit up and started going for the stairs. I gave him a bath first.
Another new thing this week is that he likes to take one of the toy cups and bail the water out of the tub. He got me completely soaked the other night even though I pulled the shower curtain. Tonight he happened to sit the other way so the water was thrown onto the wall. He immediately picked out a book once I got his pajamas on.
No comments:
Post a Comment