Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ian has been doing a lot of walking this week. The teachers said he walked halfway across the classroom today!

Another new thing that he did last night and then again tonight is when I comb his hair after his bath, he always tries to grab the comb. So I give him the comb and he puts it on his head like he's trying to comb his own hair. He only does it once and then he chews on the comb.

We went by my office today. My office holiday party was tonight, so I picked him up early and brought him over before everyone left for the party. Everyone wanted to squeeze him.

Poor guy has a bit of congestion, so he's been waking up around midnight the past couple of nights with coughing fits. He's also been drinking a lot of milk. Last night he ate 2 and a half chicken nuggets and tonight he had about half a thigh piece of KFC. Plus, he has Cheerios or Kix (another type of cereal). He can really eat.

They're predicting snow tomorrow during the morning rush hour. They are predicting up to 6 inches. Looks like Ian and I might have a snow day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Flora said...

He actually has been a part of two fondue nights, although he has not actually eaten the cheese. He did enjoy the bread, though. Tonight he was chowing down on blue cheese!