Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ian was a good boy today, but he had a very bad diaper rash. The poor little guy was screaming this morning when I changed him.

So it turns out that when the teachers said he was "pushing his friends", what happened was that he pushed big Leo over. I asked if he was being a bully and Christina said that she thought he was either trying to give Leo a hug or trying to pull himself up on Leo and knocked him over. Our little linebacker!

Christina asked me if I've noticed how sensitive Ian is. I wasn't sure what she meant by "sensitive". She said that Javier was crying again today, so she pretended she was crying, too, to see if it would make him stop. Ian and Schuyler looked at her and both started to cry. Leo, Jason and Luke just looked at her like she was crazy. Ian and Schuyler are similar in so many ways, it's a bit eerie.

On the train ride home, he got a bit antsy, so I picked him up. He started leaning his head against mine and giving me kisses. My sensitive boy.

Here's another video for your viewing pleasure: www.alanfeng.com/flora/2005-11-11-01.MOV. This is from last Friday when I gave him eggs for the first time. When he eats, it just looks like he's eating the most delicious thing in the world

No comments: