I think it's official -- Ian took his first step! The first time it happened was yesterday morning when I was on the phone with my dad. Ian was wishing Wai-Gong a happy birthday. I put Ian in his playpen and he just let go of his toy and took a step and fell. I wasn't sure that counted as an actual step, but then he did it again later. This morning, Jeff got home and Ian did it again. As I predicted -- walking by Thanksgiving!!!
We had a very full day today, with Jeff getting home and our friends Stacy and Kyle and their daughter Allison (who is 6 months older than Ian) visiting. Ian was a bit rough with Allison. He was trying to pull himself up on her and was pretty much knocking into her constantly. I also noticed how loud he has gotten. He is extremely vocal these days. When I tell him no, he looks at me and speaks very vehemently to me in gibberish. I think he' s talking back to me already!
No comments:
Post a Comment