
Ian slept from about 8:50 pm to 6:30 am. This is Ian waking up at 8:00 am (after a bottle and a nap with Mommy). He usually wakes up screaming at 6:30 because he's hungry, but when he wakes up after his morning nap, he is a smiling happy guy.
He was so excited to get to school today. He started crawling around in and out of this giant block that has a tunnel through it. It was breakfast time, so he sat at the table with the other boys and chowed down on a bagel. He was putting pretty huge pieces in his mouth. I guess I've been babying him by giving him these tiny pieces at home.
I picked him up early to go to the doctor. They were having snack when I arrived. Ian finished all of his Cheerios, then reached over and grabbed a handful of Schuyler's Cheerios. Whenever I arrive to pick him up and he's sitting in at the table, he starts bouncing up and down in his seat. Schuyler bounces, too, so it's pretty funny to see the two of them.
Ian got two shots today -- his third HepB shot and a flu vaccine shot (first of two). He cried a bit, but he was a champ. He is now 23 lbs, 10 oz (85th percentile) and 29 inches long (78th percentile). His head is 18.5 inches around (77th percentile). Keep in mind that Ian was weighed with a wet diaper on, so that may be up to a half pound off!
As I write this post, Ian is passed out. He fell asleep on our way home from the doctor's around 6:00 pm. We'll see what happens. He may be out for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment