Here's an example of Ian's writing:
| From 2008-09-27 Ian's art |
This is his potrait of Mommy and Ian:
It's hard to see, but it started off as a picture of snow (he had been drawing a lot of rain). If you look closely, you can see some white circles. Then he drew Mommy (on the right). Note the details with the eyes and eyebrows. Although I don't seem to have eyeballs. My ears are green and look carefully to see the earrings. Then he drew himself (just the head, with a lot of effort going into his nostrils and his teeth) and then the green dog. The dog has two eyes on its head. Then he drew his arms and a leash to the dog. He drew one leg and foot, then paused and asked me, "Where should I draw my other foot?" I told him on the other side of the dog (he didn't want to draw through the dog). So his leg kind of contorts around the back of the dog.
Here is a "black and white cow" and a pig:
The cow's tail is to the right of the sun. Note the realism of the pink udders on both the cow and the baby cow (to left of the big cow, in purple and yellow). And the pig is underneath. It's interesting that it became a pig, because the first thing he drew was the back end and he asked me what animal's tail that was. I was stumped and he told me it was a fox. Somehow it morphed into a pig. And the little black thing in the lower left corner is a baby elephant. That purple thing under the pig is a phone. I think it may be my Blackberry because of all of the little lines and stuff on it.
Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment