Ian went pee pee in the potty at school today AND he just did it again before his bath! YAY! His teacher Gina gave him a Spiderman sticker when I went to pick him up. When he accidentally took two, he turned around and tried to give one back to Gina. She was like, "It's OK, Ian, you don't have to be so honest. You can have two."
Anyway, two days of pee pee in the potty in a row!!! OK, he likes to sit for quite a while before anything happens, but this is progress. When he was done, I said that he would get a prize.
Me: "Do you want a prize, Ian?"
Ian: "Oh. OK, but first I take a bath."
So great. And then after his bath he got to pick one glittery dinosaur sticker. Being the good boy that he is, he picked up his dirty clothes from the bathroom floor and he "fed" it to his elephant hamper. Every day should be this good!
No comments:
Post a Comment