Friday, April 06, 2007

Fat lip

No, don't worry, Ian doesn't have one, I DO!

Last night, Ian was an angel when I picked him up from school. When we got home, we were waiting for Daddy to get home and we were horsing around on the couch. Ian was practicing his WWE moves on me again. I was being pretty careful, but got distracted for a split second and that's when his head went smack into the right side of my mouth. The inside of my mouth was bleeding and it hurt like heck. He stopped for a second and looked at me, then took a flying leap and landed on my stomach. By bedtime, the right side of my lower lip had turned purple.

I put a little ice on it and this morning it doesn't look bad at all, but it's still a little raw on the inside.

I think we've been lucky with Ian because he hasn't suffered any major injuries. I remember when his Jiu Jiu was a toddler and would fall down and get a fat lip at least once or twice a week, usually just after he was neatly dressed and we were ready to go out.

No comments: