Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ian's 2-Year Checkup

Ian is doing well and now weighs about 32 lbs and is almost 35 inches tall. All measurements are approximate because he would not stop crying from the time we tried to take his shoes off until we left the examining room. The doctor said his weight is under 90th percentile and his height is 75th percentile. Of course, being the way I am and indoctrinated to always be in a higher percentile, I looked up a growth calculator online and that one says that if he's 32 lbs and 34.5 inches tall, he's at 95th percentile and 84th percentile. Not sure how much height his sneakers add, but I am guessing it has to be less than an inch. Poor baby got a shot for Hepatitis A and a Prevnar shot (for bacteria that causes pneumonia, meningitis and other bad things). He was in a foul temper the way there and all the way home. Of course, we walk in the house and Daddy sees Mommy all frazzled and Ian is sweetly singing, "I love you, you love me..." and Daddy wonders what Mommy's problem is.

No comments: