More on our little Casanova: Jenn told me that on Tuesday, she and Gina saw Ian and Taylor in the corner together and they appeared to be tangled together. Jenn thought they were fighting, so she went to break it up and when she got closer, it turned out that they were hugging each other and kissing. I really didn't think I would have to worry about this type of stuff until later. Madison's dad told me this morning that Madison always talks about Ian and Ben. Madison can barely speak! She's a month older than Ian, but she doesn't say quite as many words yet.
So the night before last, Ian wanted to ride his wooden scooter, but it was in the corner on top of his other toys. As he was spinning the wheel, the cap that holds it on the axle came off, so I fixed it temporarily. The cap kept popping off and Ian would stop and find it and try to put it back on. Last night, the same thing happened and I went and fixed it for him. As he went riding off, he tossed over his shoulder, "Yay, Mommy." It happened again a few minutes later, I fixed it, and he rode off with a casual, "Thank you, Mommy." I do have to congratulate us on teaching Ian good manners!
And he loves the Winnie the Pooh interactive game in Spanish on the computer. He'll look at the computer and say, "Da Pooh! Da Pooh!" At first I wasn't sure what he was saying, but now I get it. He will also say "marrano" or "nano" after that, referring to Piglet. So "Da Pooh, nano" means Pooh and Piglet. When he says, "Nano Pooh!" he means "yellow Pooh". Everything has to be in context or you'll never understand what he's saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment