Just wanted to share a note I got from Ian's teacher on Thursday, before we left for our long weekend at the beach:
"Flora, Hi [with a heart over the 'i'], I just wanted to let you know how well Ian's doing with what I call 'melt-downs'. He seems to laugh them off now or he'll run and bounce on the large pillows. He's been hugging and kissing all the girls all week. I guess that's the advantage of being the only boy! He still likes throwing the toys but he does go and pick them up and put them away. He's been saying pee-pee, but we both know that he isn't quite ready (smile). And as for the bottle situation, I've been giving it to him because he hasn't been eating very well this week (and I get a big hug). He also has been saying Anna and he follows her all around. Enjoy your long weekend the weather's supposed to be in the 90's. -- Ms. Pat"
Ian's "melt downs" occur when things don't go his way. He will hit me and Jeff, so I'm sure he's hitting his friends at school. He certainly has Ms. Pat wrapped around his finger. She wanted to transition him from bottle to sippy cup, but he's figured out how to get around her with hugs!
And hugging and kissing the girls... what a little flirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment