Today when Jeff dropped Ian off at school, Ian was a very good boy. Christina sat him at the table to give him some breakfast and Jeff said, "Bye, Ian." Ian looked up and said, "Bye, Daddy!" Does that count as a sentence?Then when Jeff went to pick him up, Christina said that little Catherine was crying, so she picked her up. Ian held his arms up and wanted to be held as well. So Christina had both of them in her lap and Catherine was still crying, so Ian leaned over and gave Catherine a kiss. Too much! (Catherine is the girl sitting next to Ian in the buggy picture.)
Last Wednesday, I went to the parent-teacher conference and the kids were out in the buggy when I got there. My last photo of the buggy... so sad. The school had a little table with snacks for the meeting. When I finished the meeting, I put Ian down in the hallway and then got distracted. When I turned to check on him, he was happily eating pretzels out of the bowl. I was worried about him running out of the school of something, but he stood there at the bowl for quite a while. I had to physically remove him from the table. And take a cup full of snacks with us. We never have to worry about Ian not eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment